Lifted Trucks, Suspension, 4 Wheel Parts, 4WP, Jersey Fresh Motorsports, OK4WD, Krazy House Kustoms, Shore Motorsports, Ridge Grapplers,All Terrains, Mud Terrains, Pennsylnavia lifted truck, New York lifted truck, Maryland Lifted Truck
Truck Accessories, Truck Steps, Power Steps, Dump Bed, Dump Insert, EZ Dumper, NJ Lifted Trucks, NJ Truck Shop, NJ Truck Suspension, Diesel Trucks, NJ Diesel Trucks, NJ Carli Suspension,
Carli Suspension, Pintop, Commuter, Backcountry, fabricated radius arms, torsion sway bar, full progressive leaf springs, deaver leaf springs, multi rate coils, Fuel Wheels, Method Wheels
Fabtech, Pro Comp, Amp Research, S&B, Ford Super Duty, Ford F150, Dodge Ram, Chevy Silverado, Lifted Trucks, Suspension Lift, Wheels and Tires, Fuel Wheels, Method Race Wheels, XD Wheels, Nitto, Toyo, BF Goodrich, Gears, Ring & Pinion, Yukon, Superlift, Bilstein, King Shocks, Fox Shocks
Leveling Kits Leveling shocks, 6" lift, 3" lift, 2.5" lift, Leveling Kit Installation, Lift Kit Installation, Custom Truck Shop, Lift Kits installed in NJ, Lift Kits, Lift Kits near me, NJ Lift Kits, NJ Off Road, NJ Wheels & Tires, CJC Offroad, 8 Lug Truck Gear, Top Tier Suspensions, Diesel Power Products,
Fuel Forged Wheels, American Force Forged Wheels, custom offsets, offset, wheel offset, rough country, bds suspension, mcgaughy's, hostile wheels, raceline wheels, tpms, nitto tires, kc hilites, rigid led lights, warn winches
Veteran Owned and Operated, GennUSA Built Trucks, LLC is your premium truck suspension, wheel, and tire consulting expert! Our builds will improve your truck's performance, handling, ride quality, and looks, exceeding your expectations every time! Started in 2012, Gennusa Built Trucks, LLC is owned and operated by West Point Graduate, Iraq Combat Veteran, and life long truck enthusiast Adrian R. Gennusa.
Why choose GennUSA Built Trucks?
- We've partnered with the industry leaders in suspension technology like Carli Suspension, King, & Fox Shocks. We only put our name on the best. There are certain brands we will not sell or install. Quality parts get quality results, no exceptions!
- We spend a considerable amount of time following a thorough, personalized, & professional process from pre-build consultation to post build follow up inspection with each client. A premiere customer experience is our passion and priority. Clients receive our undivided attention and focus before, during, and after their build. It's not lost on us that trucks these days are expensive and quality upgrades come at a premium. We want you to be comfortable and confident you are making the right investment in your vehicle for your needs.
- We form long term relationships with our customers. When you choose us you have a resource far beyond your build. We consult with many of our customers for months and even years after their builds on everything from basic maintenance to the next upgrades on their list; in many cases we've built multiple trucks for our clients over the years.
- We LISTEN to what YOU want to build! Our pre-build consultation process is unlike any other.
- We ADVISE you on the requirements to ensure your build is COMPLETE, SAFE and FUNCTIONAL! There is no cutting corners. There's the right way or no way at all.
- We have your best interest in mind! We don't push products you don't need or want. We especially do not push a particular product or brand because it's more profitable. We base our recommendations on proven QUALITY and FUNCTION and only put our name on the best in the industry.
- We are meticulous; Some of this work takes time and multiple iterations to setup properly; the best work isn't rushed! We don't let a truck leave unless we'd be personally satisfied with it. Each build is performed with the utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring your modifications will function properly and SAFELY. Safety is the number one priority, above all else!
- We have consulted with and built trucks for clients in 9 states on the east coast. Some have traveled over 6 hours one way for our work. We work meticulously with our out of state customers to coordinate logistics and make the process as convenient as possible.
- We are properly insured to custom modify vehicles and offer a written warranty on our work. We also support our customers with manufacturer warranty's in the event the need arises.
Adrian operates the business BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.