Services Offered - Sales & Installation
Premium 4x4 Suspension Systems
- Lifted Truck Front End, Suspension, Ride Quality Diagnosis, Repairs, Refurbishing, & Upgrades
- Lift Kit Installation
- Leveling System Installation
- Coil-over Shock Replacements
- Shocks and Shock Mounts
- Air Bags
- Control Arms
- Heavy Duty Ball Joints
- Steering Stabilizers
- Traction Bars
- Gears, Axles, Hubs, 4x4 Service
* We include a 4 wheel laser alignment with all front end suspension work.
*All Suspension work includes a 500 mile post installation complete chassis inspection and re-torqueing of all hardware per the manufacturer's specifications.
***Please note for insurance, liability, & warranty reasons we do not install customer supplied parts.
No exceptions.*** Read why here.
Custom Wheel & Tire Packages
- Mounting & High Speed Road Force Balancing
- TPMS Sensors & Locking Lug Nuts Included
- TPMS Programming Included
-Premium OEM Brake Upgrades
-Oversized Aftermarket Brake Upgrades
Accessories (Sales & Installation)
-Running Boards, Nerf Bars, & Rock Sliders
-AMP Research Power Steps
-Custom Off Road Bumpers
-Deep Cycle Batteries
-Off Road Lighting
-Custom LED Lighting
-Schaeffer's Oil & Grease
Equipment (Sales & Installation)
Every build includes the process laid out below:
1. Initial 15-30 Minute Phone Consultation; We'll listen to what you want to build, answer all your questions, and will have questions of our own!
2. We make recommendations based on our initial consultation; Some customers already know exactly what they want which is great also!
3. We do the leg work to research and design a package that fits your requirements.
4. We provide multiple all inclusive, out the door quotes to give you a couple options based on overall performance, add ons, and price point.
5. Once a package is decided on and a deposit is made, all parts are ordered. They are inspected upon arrival and a build date is scheduled.
6. During the build you are kept up to date on progress. Any questions along the way are happily answered as we want our customers informed.
7. Once your truck is ready for pickup we walk you through all the work completed to ensure 100% satisfaction.
8. When you hit 500 miles after installation we ask you schedule a follow up appointment so we can conduct a complete chassis inspection, and re-torque all hardware as required by the manufacturers. This is a critical part of the build process and takes about a 1/2 hour to an hour.
9. Enjoy your newly GennUSA Built Truck!